Nandamuri Balakrishna has one unique reputation in the industry. If a director excites him with a concept, Balakrishna goes to any extent to get that scene right. A similar thing is now happening for ‘Legend’.
As per Filmnagar talk, Balakrishna is doing some daring and risky stunts for this movie. There are a number of action sequences in the film and Balayya is taking part in those scenes without any dupe. He also lost a lot of weight for this project. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the leading ladies in this film.
Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the villain. The movie is being jointly produced by 14 Reels Entertainment and Varahi Chalana Chitram banners. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this mass action entertainer.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks