Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy shooting for his prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni. The film is a historical drama. Several years ago, Balayya teamed up with veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna and his producer friend S Gopal Reddy for a high budget period thriller titled Vikrama Simha.
The movie, however, was shelved after completion of nearly 60 percent of its shooting and nobody knows the reason behind it. In his latest promotional interview for Nagabharanam, Kodi Ramakrishna said that efforts are being made to revive this project and that only 20 days of shooting is remaining.
It will indeed be a good news for Balayya fans if the movie comes out of the cans after so long.
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film
- Interesting title for Varun Tej’s sci-fi thriller
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record