Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Srimannarayana’ is currently being shot in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Some talkie sequences and dance blocks are being shot in the city and the unit will then shift to Europe to can three more songs. Ravi Kumar Chavali is the director and the movie has Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton as the heroines.
The movie is being produced on Yellow Flowers Entertainment banner and Ramesh Puppala is the producer. R.R.Movie Makers banner is acting as the presenter for the film and Chakri is scoring the music.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends