Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Srimannarayana’ is currently being shot in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Some talkie sequences and dance blocks are being shot in the city and the unit will then shift to Europe to can three more songs. Ravi Kumar Chavali is the director and the movie has Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton as the heroines.
The movie is being produced on Yellow Flowers Entertainment banner and Ramesh Puppala is the producer. R.R.Movie Makers banner is acting as the presenter for the film and Chakri is scoring the music.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram