Film making has improved drastically over the years and many innovative filming techniques have been introduced lately. Cinematographer Palani kumar of Gundello Godari film has used a unique lighting technique for filming some important and key scenes. An entire fisherman village has been set up near chinchinada village of West Godavari Dist. The set was erected in a 27 acre landscape with more than 120 huts.
For shooting the crucial flood scenes in the night effect when all the artists and technicians are literally standing in water, lighting up the entire set became very key element. Hence Palani kumar came up with the balloon light idea as shown in the above picture, which came in very handy for the kind of scenes they were shooting. This bilingual film is being directed by Kumar Nagendra and produced by Lakshmi Manchu. The film which features Lakshmi Manchu, Aadhi and Taapsee in the lead roles is likely to release in August 2012.
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu