An exciting new combination is shaping in Tollywood, as per the latest info doing the rounds in Filmnagar. Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who scored a big hit with ‘Balupu’,is going to team up with successful director Veerabhadram Chowdhary. Veerabhadram is currently busy with Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ and he has managed to create a good buzz around that project.
Discussions are at an advanced stage. Blockbuster producer Bandla Ganesh is in the race to produce this project. An official statement is expected soon.
Ravi Teja excels in the comedy department and Veerabhadram is known for his command over entertaining story-lines, so this combination will be watched quite keenly. We will bring you more updates about this film very soon.
- Indian stars invited to join the Oscar Academy
- Chiru holidaying in the US
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
- Spyder’s song shoot from July first week
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
Articles that might interest you