Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s action entertainer, ‘Balupu’, is doing very well across all areas. The film is doing well in the United States as well and we have been told that the US collections are very close to the 2 Crore mark.
As of Saturday, figures from reported screens came up to 207,700 US$. With the addition of revenues from Sunday, the figure is now close to the 300,000 US$ mark. The film has already raced past the US$ 250,000 mark set by ‘Mirapakai’. Trade analysts say that the movie will end up as a profitable venture for all parties involved.
Shruti Haasan and Anjali are the heroines in this movie and Gopichand Malineni is the director. PVP Cinema has produced the film.
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
Articles that might interest you