Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s action entertainer, ‘Balupu’, is doing very well across all areas. The film is doing well in the United States as well and we have been told that the US collections are very close to the 2 Crore mark.
As of Saturday, figures from reported screens came up to 207,700 US$. With the addition of revenues from Sunday, the figure is now close to the 300,000 US$ mark. The film has already raced past the US$ 250,000 mark set by ‘Mirapakai’. Trade analysts say that the movie will end up as a profitable venture for all parties involved.
Shruti Haasan and Anjali are the heroines in this movie and Gopichand Malineni is the director. PVP Cinema has produced the film.
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
- Ami Tumi’s trailer gets ready to rock
Articles that might interest you