The principal shooting of Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Balupu will begin on November 14 onwards. Gopichand Malineni, who had earlier made Don Seenu and Bodyguard, is directing the film. Shruti Haasan and Anjali are playing the lead roles opposite Ravi Teja in this mass entertainer. Prasad V Potluri is producing the film and Thaman is scoring the music. The film was launched few days ago and if all goes well, it might hit the screens in summer, 2013.
Gopichand Malineni and Ravi Teja had earlier teamed up for Don Seenu and now they are back with yet another rocking entertainer with all the commercial elements. Shruti Haasan is playing a role which has a lot of scope for comedy and this was the first film which she signed after the success of Gabbar Singh. Lets wait and watch how this unlikely jodi of Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan rocks at box office next year.
- Koratala Siva reveals two exciting updates about BAN
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-04-2018
- Young hero requests critics to not rate his film
- Can’t imagine making BAN without Mahesh: Koratala Siva
- Samantha’s double treat in May