‘Allari’ Naresh and Indraganti Mohana Krishna are coming up with their compic caper ‘Bandipotu’. The film has completed its shooting and the postproduction work is going on at the moment. The film’s audio,composed by Kalyani Koduri, was supposed to be launched today.However, ‘Allari’ Naresh revealed that the audio launch has been postponed to 15th of this Month.
Indraganti Mohana Krishna and Kalyani Koduri’s association gave many musical hits starting with ‘Ashta Chamma’ until their last outing ‘Anthaku Mundu Aa Tharuvatha’. With ‘Allari’ Naresh added to their repertoire, the songs are expected to feature some quirky lines. Eesha plays Naresh’s love interest and Naresh’s bother and actor, Aryan Rajesh is turning producer with the film under EVV Cinema banner.
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
Articles that might interest you