Allari Naresh’s latest film Bandipotu has completed its talkie part today. Directed by Mohan Krishna Indraganti, this film has Eesha of Anthakamundu Aa Ttarvatha fame. Srinivas Avasarala and Sampoornesh Babu play crucial roles in this film which has music by Kalyan Koduri.
Bandipotu’ is produced by Naresh’s brother Aryan Rajesh on their own banner EVV Cinema. Naresh plays a conman in this film which will hit the screens during the year end.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you