Allari Naresh’s latest film Bandipotu has completed its talkie part today. Directed by Mohan Krishna Indraganti, this film has Eesha of Anthakamundu Aa Ttarvatha fame. Srinivas Avasarala and Sampoornesh Babu play crucial roles in this film which has music by Kalyan Koduri.
Bandipotu’ is produced by Naresh’s brother Aryan Rajesh on their own banner EVV Cinema. Naresh plays a conman in this film which will hit the screens during the year end.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?