Allari Naresh’s latest film Bandipotu has completed its talkie part today. Directed by Mohan Krishna Indraganti, this film has Eesha of Anthakamundu Aa Ttarvatha fame. Srinivas Avasarala and Sampoornesh Babu play crucial roles in this film which has music by Kalyan Koduri.
Bandipotu’ is produced by Naresh’s brother Aryan Rajesh on their own banner EVV Cinema. Naresh plays a conman in this film which will hit the screens during the year end.
- FDFS : Highlights from Katamarayudu
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue completes its censor formalities
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
Articles that might interest you