After the success of Brother of Bommali, comedy King Allari Naresh is currently busy wrapping his upcoming film ‘Bandipotu’. The unit has recently moved to Europe for its last schedule in which two songs will be filmed. According to the sources, they are shooting in the beautiful green meadows, which is around 400 kms away from Milan and the snow fall will be the major highlight.
Directed by national award winning director Mohan Krishna Indraganti, this comedy entertainer features Eesha of ‘Anthakamundu Aa Tarvatha’ fame as the female lead, while Srinivas Avasarala and Sampoornesh Babu play crucial roles. Kalyan Koduri is the music director.
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
- Sukumar, DSP Launch Darshakudu Video Poster
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you