Mohan Krishna Indraganti was the recipient of the honorary national award for his debut film “Grahanam”. Later, he has gone on to make films like Ashta Chemma, Anthakamundu Aa Tarvatha, Golconda High School etc. He is now making a full length comedy title Bandipotu with Allari Naresh.
According to the latest update, the unit will soon move to Italy and Spain to shoot a few songs. With this the shooting will be completed. Allari Naresh is paired up with Eesha of Anthakamundu Aa Tarvatha fame. Srinivas Avasarala and Sampoornesh Babu play crucial roles. Kalyan Koduri is the music director.
- Amyra Dastur bags an interesting Bollywood flick
- Sridevi to be honored in New York
- Baahubali 2 to release in China soon
- Rakul Preet launches her own app
- Noted actress roped in for U Turn’s remake