Mohan Krishna Indraganti was the recipient of the honorary national award for his debut film “Grahanam”. Later, he has gone on to make films like Ashta Chemma, Anthakamundu Aa Tarvatha, Golconda High School etc. He is now making a full length comedy title Bandipotu with Allari Naresh.
According to the latest update, the unit will soon move to Italy and Spain to shoot a few songs. With this the shooting will be completed. Allari Naresh is paired up with Eesha of Anthakamundu Aa Tarvatha fame. Srinivas Avasarala and Sampoornesh Babu play crucial roles. Kalyan Koduri is the music director.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you