Ever since the release of his last film, NTR-starrer Temper, producer Bandla Ganesh has been away from the limelight. Even though he was in news a couple of months ago for bagging a couple of biggies, those reports turned out to be untrue.
And here’s an exclusive update from our sources. Bandla Ganesh has bagged the Telugu version’s rights of the much discussed Karthi-Mani Ratnam film, even before the project went on floors. The sources further say that Bandla Ganesh has grabbed the Telugu rights amid heavy competition for a fancy price.
Mani Ratnam’s next is a romantic drama and the film also stars Aditi Rao Hydari. The shooting will commence from June.
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2 is the most satisfying movie in my career: Rajamouli
- No benefit shows for Baahubali in Telangana
Articles that might interest you