Ever since the release of his last film, NTR-starrer Temper, producer Bandla Ganesh has been away from the limelight. Even though he was in news a couple of months ago for bagging a couple of biggies, those reports turned out to be untrue.
And here’s an exclusive update from our sources. Bandla Ganesh has bagged the Telugu version’s rights of the much discussed Karthi-Mani Ratnam film, even before the project went on floors. The sources further say that Bandla Ganesh has grabbed the Telugu rights amid heavy competition for a fancy price.
Mani Ratnam’s next is a romantic drama and the film also stars Aditi Rao Hydari. The shooting will commence from June.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Sundeep Kishan pins hopes on C/O Surya
- Venky-Teja’s next is a multi-starrer
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo