Sanam Shetty, the young actress who made her Telugu debut with the yet to be released Intinta Annamayya, has bagged yet another remarkable film. The actress has been cast for a prominent role in Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Srimanthudu. As per the reports, Sanam grabbed this role even without auditioning for it.
Apparently, a unit member showed Sanam’s photographs to the film’s director Koratala Siva and the director took no time to cast her. Needless to say, the young actress is highly excited to share the screen space with the Superstar. Sanam says that Mahesh Babu is a very simple person and makes everyone around him comfortable on the sets.
Meanwhile, Srimanthudu is fast finishing its shoot and is gearing up for the first look and teaser launch on 31st May on the eve of Superstar Krishna’s birthday.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you