Sanam Shetty, the young actress who made her Telugu debut with the yet to be released Intinta Annamayya, has bagged yet another remarkable film. The actress has been cast for a prominent role in Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Srimanthudu. As per the reports, Sanam grabbed this role even without auditioning for it.
Apparently, a unit member showed Sanam’s photographs to the film’s director Koratala Siva and the director took no time to cast her. Needless to say, the young actress is highly excited to share the screen space with the Superstar. Sanam says that Mahesh Babu is a very simple person and makes everyone around him comfortable on the sets.
Meanwhile, Srimanthudu is fast finishing its shoot and is gearing up for the first look and teaser launch on 31st May on the eve of Superstar Krishna’s birthday.
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party gets a release date
- Tholi Prema crosses the 20 crore mark
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Ace cameraman for NTR’s next
- NTR’s mother makes a rare public appearance