Over the past few days, there have been several rumors that Soggade Chinni Nayana’s director Kalyan Krishna has dropped his plans to make a spin-off film on SCN’s Bangarraju character with Nag. The rumors further speculated that Kalyan Krishna has been in talks with Ravi Teja for Bangarraju.
However, Kalyan Krishna, in his latest interview with a leading English daily, clarified that Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna as only Nag fits the bill perfectly. “The project being contemplated with Ravi Teja has a completely different script,” Kalyan said, further adding that he is taking more time to come up with the right script for Bangarraju as expectations are quite huge following SCN’s success.
- Valentine’s Day treat from Naa Peru Surya team
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon