Navdeep, Swati starrer Bangaru Kodi Petta is finally gearing up for release in August. Earlier, the makers were planning to release the film in the second half of July, but that seems highly unlikely now. Directed by Raj Pippalla, the film has three different stories all of which have a common connection. Action choreographers Ram-Laxman have played important roles whereas Santosh Shobhan will be seen as a pizza delivery boy. Sunita Tati has produced the film under Guru Films banner and the film has a treasure hunt subtext to it. Navdeep plays a con, who ends up helping Swati, however, he has an ulterior motive. The film is being touted as a new age cinema which has a lot more to it than just romance and comedy. Screenplay is expected to be a major highlight. Mahesh Shankar has scored the music and the audio has received a good response from music lovers.
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
Articles that might interest you