Legendary director Bapu has a cult following among movie lovers and his movies ooze class and culture. To keep his legacy alive, the Bapu film festival had been flagged off today at Prasads labs and it would be held from 15th to 21st December. Presented by the Hyderabad Film Club, the festival will feature classics from Bapu’s repertoire.
The festival was today inaugurated by a horde of celebrities including Superstar Krishna, Vijaya Nirmala, Naresh and Sumanth among others.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you