Legendary director Bapu has a cult following among movie lovers and his movies ooze class and culture. To keep his legacy alive, the Bapu film festival had been flagged off today at Prasads labs and it would be held from 15th to 21st December. Presented by the Hyderabad Film Club, the festival will feature classics from Bapu’s repertoire.
The festival was today inaugurated by a horde of celebrities including Superstar Krishna, Vijaya Nirmala, Naresh and Sumanth among others.
- Star hero’s age old tradition flops big time
- Super Star to speak Hindi after 17 years
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Bollywood actor in Nani’s MCA
- Will Rajamouli respond to Sridevi’s statements?
Articles that might interest you