Legendary director Bapu has a cult following among movie lovers and his movies ooze class and culture. To keep his legacy alive, the Bapu film festival had been flagged off today at Prasads labs and it would be held from 15th to 21st December. Presented by the Hyderabad Film Club, the festival will feature classics from Bapu’s repertoire.
The festival was today inaugurated by a horde of celebrities including Superstar Krishna, Vijaya Nirmala, Naresh and Sumanth among others.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram