Legendary director Bapu has a cult following among movie lovers and his movies ooze class and culture. To keep his legacy alive, the Bapu film festival had been flagged off today at Prasads labs and it would be held from 15th to 21st December. Presented by the Hyderabad Film Club, the festival will feature classics from Bapu’s repertoire.
The festival was today inaugurated by a horde of celebrities including Superstar Krishna, Vijaya Nirmala, Naresh and Sumanth among others.
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu