Legendary Telugu writer-director duo Mullapudi Venkataramana and Bapu’s debut film, Sakshi, completes 50 years today. Released on July 1, 1967, Sakshi stars Superstar Krishna and his wife Vijaya Nirmala as the main leads.
Sakshi was a critical and commercial success. The film is still remembered for its sensitive portrayal of stark social circumstances prevelant in those days. Krishna’s performance in the movie is touted as one of the best in his career.
KV Mahadevan composed the film’s music and Seshagiri Rao produced this movie.
- Fidaa’s impressive show in Nizam continues
- Interview : Catherine Tresa – I always like playing arrogant roles
- Young director’s next with a star hero
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Arjun Reddy To Release Soon
- High court votes in favour of Charmi
Articles that might interest you