Brahmanandam’s son Goutham is going to start his second innings as a hero with ‘Basanthi’. The film’s shooting has been completed and post-production work has also come to an end. The production team is currently busy with the promotional activities of the film. ‘
Basanthi’ was originally scheduled for a release in the last week of February, but the movie seems to have shifted to March now. Political disturbances in the state and a packed February schedule seem to have prompted the makers to take this decision. An official confirmation is yet to come.
Alisha Baig and Naveena Jackson will be seen as the heroines in this movie. Chaitanya Dantuluri has directed and produced the film. Mani Sharma has composed the music for this film. The film is expected to be a powerful action entertainer based on student politics and police atrocities.
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you