Brahmanandam’s son Goutham is going to start his second innings as a hero with ‘Basanthi’. The film’s shooting has been completed and post-production work has also come to an end. The production team is currently busy with the promotional activities of the film. ‘
Basanthi’ was originally scheduled for a release in the last week of February, but the movie seems to have shifted to March now. Political disturbances in the state and a packed February schedule seem to have prompted the makers to take this decision. An official confirmation is yet to come.
Alisha Baig and Naveena Jackson will be seen as the heroines in this movie. Chaitanya Dantuluri has directed and produced the film. Mani Sharma has composed the music for this film. The film is expected to be a powerful action entertainer based on student politics and police atrocities.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you