Brahmanandam’s son Goutham is going to start his second innings as a hero with ‘Basanthi’. The film’s shooting has been completed and post-production work has also come to an end. The production team is currently busy with the promotional activities of the film. ‘
Basanthi’ was originally scheduled for a release in the last week of February, but the movie seems to have shifted to March now. Political disturbances in the state and a packed February schedule seem to have prompted the makers to take this decision. An official confirmation is yet to come.
Alisha Baig and Naveena Jackson will be seen as the heroines in this movie. Chaitanya Dantuluri has directed and produced the film. Mani Sharma has composed the music for this film. The film is expected to be a powerful action entertainer based on student politics and police atrocities.
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu