Brahmanandam’s son Goutham is going to start his second innings as a hero with ‘Basanthi’. The film’s shooting has been completed and post-production work has also come to an end. The production team is currently busy with the promotional activities of the film. ‘
Basanthi’ was originally scheduled for a release in the last week of February, but the movie seems to have shifted to March now. Political disturbances in the state and a packed February schedule seem to have prompted the makers to take this decision. An official confirmation is yet to come.
Alisha Baig and Naveena Jackson will be seen as the heroines in this movie. Chaitanya Dantuluri has directed and produced the film. Mani Sharma has composed the music for this film. The film is expected to be a powerful action entertainer based on student politics and police atrocities.
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Rajamouli joins Instagram
- Vijay Deverakonda looks stylish in Taxiwaala’s first look
- Young Actress In Talks For Naga Shaurya’s Next?
- Amyra Dastur Is A Travel Junkie