Comedy star Brahmanandam’s son Goutham is essaying the lead role in the film ‘Basanthi’. The movie’s shoot has been wrapped up and post-production activities are underway. Chaitanya Dantuluri, who won acclaim for his debut film ‘Banam’, is the director and producer of this movie. Alisha Baig and Naveena Jackson will be seen as the leading ladies.
The audio album will be released this month and Mani Sharma has composed the music for this film. Gautham will be seen as a student in this film and the production team says that the film has lots of power packed moments.
Shayaji Shinde and Tanikella Bharani will be seen in important roles in this movie.
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Rana, Tamannaah take part in India Day Parade in NY
- Increase in theaters help JJN
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
- Popular comedian alleges death threats
Articles that might interest you