Now that a big star film like Babu Bangaram and a couple of medium budget films like Aatadukundam Raa and Chuttalabbayi have been released, it’s now the turn of several low budget films that are vying for their release next Friday.
The coming Friday (August 26th) will see a battle between four low budget movies, Srikanth’s Mental, Nitya Menen and Dulquer Salmaan’s 100 Days of Love, an indie horror thriller Avasaraniko Abaddam and Tholi Prema Lo, the Telugu dubbed version of Tamil hit Kayal.
All these films will hope to mint as much money as they can before NTR’s Janatha Garage storms the box-office on September 2nd.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?