Former Miss India contestant Pooja Hegde made her Tollywood debut with Varun Tej’s Mukunda. The actress signed her second project recently in the form of Allu Arjun’s ongoing movie, Duvvada Jagannadham.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Pooja Hegde is in talks for Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s next movie under Trivikram’s direction. Apparently, Trivikram is impressed with Pooja’s audition for her role and is keen on bringing her onboard.
It is already reported that young actress Keerthy Suresh has been signed on for this 2 heroine project.
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
- Mother refutes rumors on Trisha’s hospitalization
- Yet to release Telugu movie goes to Bollywood
- Stars galore in Boyapati’s next
Articles that might interest you