Former Miss India contestant Pooja Hegde made her Tollywood debut with Varun Tej’s Mukunda. The actress signed her second project recently in the form of Allu Arjun’s ongoing movie, Duvvada Jagannadham.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Pooja Hegde is in talks for Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s next movie under Trivikram’s direction. Apparently, Trivikram is impressed with Pooja’s audition for her role and is keen on bringing her onboard.
It is already reported that young actress Keerthy Suresh has been signed on for this 2 heroine project.
- Anushka In Talks For ‘Mahanati’?
- Jai Lava Kusa in full swing
- Amala Paul’s Next Is A Murder Mystery
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
- Mahesh24 gets a start date
Articles that might interest you