Action King Arjun is basking in the accolades he has been receiving for his villainous act in LIE. The actor has been promoting the movie for the last couple of days. In his latest media interaction, Arjun talked about his daughter Aishwarya’s acting career.
Arjun said that many people asked him why he was encouraging his daughter to enter film industry. Arjun questioned them in turn, “I’ve been in the industry for over 35 years. If I don’t trust it who will?
He went on to say that there’s good and bad in every industry and that the goodness in film industry should inspire more young girls to pursue a career in acting.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat