Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming political action drama ‘Bejawada’ has finally completed its censor formalities and the movie has been passed with an A Certificate. The move is largely expected given the intense violence that is said to be in the movie. The movie has been produced jointly by Ram Gopal Varma and Kiran Kumar Koneru.
Amala Paul is the heroine in this movie and the director is Vivek Krishna. Bejawada will be hitting the screens on December 1st. The movie is set in the city of Vijayawada and deals with the city’s caste politics of the early 90’s .
The movie has courted controversy since day 1 and with the release in just a few days, we will have to wait and see if the movie lives upto its promise. For now, there are some very high expectations on the movie.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls