Lucky Producer Bellamkonda Suresh has bagged the Vizag (Uttarandhra) rights of Akkineni Nagarjuna’s socio fantasy film ‘Damarukam’ for a fancy price of 2.2.5 Crores. The film is nearing completion and it is gearing up for a release on October 12th.
‘Damarukam’ is a big budget film that has Anushka as the heroine opposite Nagarjuna and Srinivasa Reddy is the director of this project. Extensive special effects and lots of computer generated images are being used for the film. Damarukam is Nagarjuna’s most expensive film to date and R.R.Movie Makers is producing the film.
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch
- Costly setting for Sudheer Varma’s next