After making his debut with an out and out mass masala entertainer, Alludu Seenu, in VV Vinayak’s direction, young hero Bellamkonda Sreenivas is currently shooting for a yet-untitled comedy film, which is a remake of the superhit Tamil film Sundarapandian. As per the latest update, Sai has okayed his third film, a breezy love story in the direction of Vijay Kumar Konda of Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde and Oka Laila Kosam fame.
Apparently, both Sreenivas and Vijay have been in talks for quite sometime and the young hero is quite impressed with Vijay’s script. Currently, the director is penning the full-fledged script and the shooting will kickstart early next year. Noted Kannada producers will be producing this film.
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans