After making his debut with an out and out mass masala entertainer, Alludu Seenu, in VV Vinayak’s direction, young hero Bellamkonda Sreenivas is currently shooting for a yet-untitled comedy film, which is a remake of the superhit Tamil film Sundarapandian. As per the latest update, Sai has okayed his third film, a breezy love story in the direction of Vijay Kumar Konda of Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde and Oka Laila Kosam fame.
Apparently, both Sreenivas and Vijay have been in talks for quite sometime and the young hero is quite impressed with Vijay’s script. Currently, the director is penning the full-fledged script and the shooting will kickstart early next year. Noted Kannada producers will be producing this film.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you