Young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is currently wrapping up Boyapati Srinu’s action love story. Next, he will team up with director Sriwass for a high budget entertainer. The film was launched last month.
As per the latest update, this as-yet-untitled movie’s regular shooting will kick-start from the 12th of this month. The first schedule will take place at RFC and it will last for ten days. The second schedule will kick off in the first week of July.
There have been reports that svelte beauty Pooja Hegde has been approached by the makers. An official announcement is awaited regarding her inclusion in the cast.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you