Producer Bellamkonda Suresh has filed a complaint on Samantha over her ‘unprofessional behaviour’. It’s a well known fact that Bellamkonda Suresh is producing Nandini Reddy’s upcoming film which has Siddharth and Samantha in lead roles. Few days ago, the producer had announced that the film will go on floors in January; however, the latest news is that Samantha hasn’t alloted the dates which Bellamkonda Suresh wanted despite accepting the advance. Samantha, reportedly, allotted dates to Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and now she’s not in a position to allot dates during the same time to Bellamkonda Suresh’s film. He has approached Producers Council and Movie Artists Association with this issue and a sub-committee is currently looking into the issue.
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser to be out soon
- Happening beauty’s 2-film deal with star producer?
- SDT’s next goes on floors
- Legendary actor’s son’s debut film to release in January
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017