“These days, many actresses refuse to take part in the promotional activities of a film. After the film’s shoot is over, they behave as if they have no more responsibility towards it. But this is wrong. When heroines come to press-meets along with a hero, it brings a lot of grace to the event. I must specially thank Tamanna and Andrea for co-operating with the film’s promotional activities”, said Bellamkonda Suresh.
The press meet was attended by Naga Chaitanya, Sunil, Tamanna, Andrea Jeremiah, Bellamkonda and director Dolly.
The entire team expressed confidence about the movie’s chances at the Box Office.
- This young actress is a huge fan of Mahesh Babu
- Finally, Regina to make her Bollywood debut
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US