Whenever there is a Bellamkonda film coming up, there is a sure shot discussion about the money spent on the film. The same has happened once again as the Nizam and Ceded rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 9 and 7.5 crores respectively.
This is some huge money keeping the hero, Bellamkonda Srinivas’s market in mind. The talk is that the distributors have shelled this amount keeping Boyapati’s track record in mind.
Boyapati gave a thumping hit to Allu Arjun and is all set to present Srinivas in a completely new manner now. Titled Jai Janaki Nayaka, this film has Jagapathi Babu, Rakul Preet, Catherine Teresa and many other stars playing crucial roles.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23