Bellamkonda Srinivas made an impressive debut with his film Alludu Seenu. He was particularly lauded for his dance movements and fights. On the occasion of his birthday on January 3rd, this budding actor revealed his future plans.
After his upcoming movie with Boyapati Srinu, he would be teaming up with veteran director Bheemineni Srinivas Rao for an action filled entertainer. Bheemineni’s last film was Sudigadu and it was a breakthrough hit. He has been working on this script ever since. The movie will go to floors around May.
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
- Shruti Haasan Reveals Her Role In Katamarayudu
- Nayanthara to romance a comedian
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you