Bellamkonda Srinivas made an impressive debut with his film Alludu Seenu. He was particularly lauded for his dance movements and fights. On the occasion of his birthday on January 3rd, this budding actor revealed his future plans.
After his upcoming movie with Boyapati Srinu, he would be teaming up with veteran director Bheemineni Srinivas Rao for an action filled entertainer. Bheemineni’s last film was Sudigadu and it was a breakthrough hit. He has been working on this script ever since. The movie will go to floors around May.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you