The buzz for Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Bengal Tiger is growing with each passing day. The film is up for release this 10th of December and according to the latest update, the action entertainer has received an U/A certification from the censors.
Inside reports from the board reveals that the film has turned out quite well. Bheems Cecireleo is the music director and all the songs of the film have caught on quite well.
Directed by Sampath Nandi, this film has Rashi Khanna and Tamannaah as the female leads. Harshvardhan Rane and Bommani Irani are also playing crucial roles in the film.
- All eyes on Ravi Teja’s SIT inquiry
- Yuddham Sharanam progresses at Nagarjuna Sagar
- Reason why Bunny cancelled his US trip
- Michael Jackson’s biopic with Allu Arjun
- Samantha Is Fun To Work With : Sivakarthikeyan
Articles that might interest you