The buzz for Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Bengal Tiger is growing with each passing day. The film is up for release this 10th of December and according to the latest update, the action entertainer has received an U/A certification from the censors.
Inside reports from the board reveals that the film has turned out quite well. Bheems Cecireleo is the music director and all the songs of the film have caught on quite well.
Directed by Sampath Nandi, this film has Rashi Khanna and Tamannaah as the female leads. Harshvardhan Rane and Bommani Irani are also playing crucial roles in the film.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow
- Only Charan should remake Gang Leader: SDT
- Sumanth confident of repeating Godavari magic with Malli Raava
- No songs no romance in Nag-RGV film