It is already known that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for an action entertainer ‘Bengal Tiger’. The latest update is that the makers have planned to release the film on the 5th of November.
A special audio launch will be held on the 17th of October in Hyderabad. Shooting of this film is nearing completion and milky beauty Tamannaah and Rashi Kanna are paired opposite Ravi Teja in this much awaited film.
Keep watching this space for more details on this project.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?