Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger is already the talk of the town as it’s trailer and audio raised the expectations on the movie. While the film was supposed to release on November 5th, the producer has now announced a new release date of November 27th. This has been done to give room for Akhil, which is being released on November 11th.
Directed by Sampath Nandi, the movie also has Tamannaah and Rashi Khanna opposite Ravi Teja. The movie was produced by Radha Mohan and the music was composed by Bheems Cecireleo.
The movie is said to be an out and out action entertainer.
- Bhaagmathie’s pre-release gets a date
- Seerat Kapoor To Team Up With Siddhu Jonnalagadda Again
- Jai Simha & Rangula Ratnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan