Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger is already the talk of the town as it’s trailer and audio raised the expectations on the movie. While the film was supposed to release on November 5th, the producer has now announced a new release date of November 27th. This has been done to give room for Akhil, which is being released on November 11th.
Directed by Sampath Nandi, the movie also has Tamannaah and Rashi Khanna opposite Ravi Teja. The movie was produced by Radha Mohan and the music was composed by Bheems Cecireleo.
The movie is said to be an out and out action entertainer.
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
- Kaadali’s trailer creates curiosity
Articles that might interest you