Ravi Teja’s upcoming film ‘Bengal Tiger’, which commenced its regular shooting in early March, has already completed its first schedule. The film is being directed by Sampath Nandi and the unit is currently busy with the pre-production work for the second schedule, which will commence shortly.
Starring Tamannaah as the female lead, the film also features the latest sensation, Raashi Khanna, in an important role. ‘Bengal Tiger’ is being produced by KK Radha Mohan under his Sri Satya Sai Arts banner.
The makers had already announced that the film will release on the 17th of September as a Vinayaka Chavithi treat.
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder Tamil version alone will collect?
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
Articles that might interest you