It is already known that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for a film titled ‘Bengal Tiger’. The latest update is that the makers have planned a Europe schedule which will kick start on the 8th of this month.
The film’s principal cast will take part in the shoot and with this, the entire film will be wrapped up. Milky beauty Tamannaah and smiling beauty Rashi Kanna would be seen as the female leads. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23