Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s latest action entertainer, Bengal Tiger, released last Thursday amidst heavy expectations and a huge promotional blitzkrieg. Even though the film garnered mixed talk on its opening day, audiences lapped up this neatly packaged mass entertainer.
Ravi Teja’s trademark comedy thoroughly entertained his fans. The film is registering solid collections in several areas and there have been no major drops even on Monday. Trade reports say that in Nizam alone, Bengal Tiger is expected to collect 10 crore share. Bengal Tiger was acquired by its Nizam distributor for 7 crores.
Tamannaah and Raashi Khanna shed their glamour, which worked wonders for the film. Radhamohan produced this film and Bheems composed the tunes for this high budget entertainer.
- Bhaagmathie to have a wide release in the US
- Rangasthalam’s posters teasing the audience
- Poll : Will Anushka score a hit with Bhaagmathie?
- Is Pawan Kalyan bidding goodbye to films?
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date