Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s latest action entertainer, Bengal Tiger, released last Thursday amidst heavy expectations and a huge promotional blitzkrieg. Even though the film garnered mixed talk on its opening day, audiences lapped up this neatly packaged mass entertainer.
Ravi Teja’s trademark comedy thoroughly entertained his fans. The film is registering solid collections in several areas and there have been no major drops even on Monday. Trade reports say that in Nizam alone, Bengal Tiger is expected to collect 10 crore share. Bengal Tiger was acquired by its Nizam distributor for 7 crores.
Tamannaah and Raashi Khanna shed their glamour, which worked wonders for the film. Radhamohan produced this film and Bheems composed the tunes for this high budget entertainer.
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
Articles that might interest you