Awaiting the release of Kick 2, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is currently busy shooting for his next under the direction of Rachcha fame Sampath Nandi. Titled Bengal Tiger, the regular shooting for this project is going on at a brisk pace from the last two months. Majority’s of the film’s shooting has been carried out in and around Hyderabad.
As per the latest update from the makers, 80 percent of the film’s shooting has been done and dusted. Touted to be an action entertainer, this movie is expected to carry loads of comedy sequences featuring Ravi Teja and Brahmanandam. Charming beauties Tamannaah and Rashi Khanna are sharing screen space with Ravi Teja in this film.
Young actor Harshavardhan Rane and Bollywood actor Bommani Irani are playing crucial roles in this flick. K.K Radha Mohan is producing it.
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest
- Viral sensation Priya Prakash moves Supreme Court
- Rana completes eight years in the industry