Fondly called Mass Maharaja by his fans, Ravi Teja is back with yet another action entertainer, Bengal Tiger. The film has been on shooting floors for the last few months and the makers have finally unveiled the film’s first look still amid heavy buzz.
True to his style and image, Ravi Teja stole the show with his careless body language while he was seen hunted by cops in the first look poster. Bengal Tiger is being directed by Sampath Nandi of Ram Charan’s Racha fame. The film stars Tamannaah in the female lead and Raashi Khanna will also be seen in a crucial role.
Bheems is the film’s music composer and the film features high standard technical crew. The makers are planning to release the film in the second week of October.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture
- Actress Roja’s house burgled