Fondly called Mass Maharaja by his fans, Ravi Teja is back with yet another action entertainer, Bengal Tiger. The film has been on shooting floors for the last few months and the makers have finally unveiled the film’s first look still amid heavy buzz.
True to his style and image, Ravi Teja stole the show with his careless body language while he was seen hunted by cops in the first look poster. Bengal Tiger is being directed by Sampath Nandi of Ram Charan’s Racha fame. The film stars Tamannaah in the female lead and Raashi Khanna will also be seen in a crucial role.
Bheems is the film’s music composer and the film features high standard technical crew. The makers are planning to release the film in the second week of October.
- Gopichand-B Gopal film gets a date
- Baahubali 2 opens to thumping response
- Tollywood celebs in awe of Baahubali
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
Articles that might interest you