It is well known that Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Bengal Tiger is getting ready to hit the screens on Dec 10th. The post production formalities have been wrapped up and latest reports reveal that the platinum disc event will be held in Hyderabad on the 30th of this November.
Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film has Rashi Khanna and Tamannaah as the female leads. KK Radha Mohan is producing the film on Sri Satya Sai Arts. Harshvardhan Rane and Bommani Irani are playing crucial roles in this film.
- Your women should spit on you: Sudheer Babu counters BJP MLA
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!