Sundeep Kishan will soon team up with director Manjula for a romantic entertainer. The triangular love story will be primarily shot in Hyderabad and Goa, and the shooting is expected to begin in the last week of May.
The latest buzz is that Tridha Choudhary has joined the film’s cast. She was last seen in Surya Vs Surya, and after the film’s release, she was missing in action for a long time. Now, she’s making a comeback with this film.
Amyra Dastur is the other lead actress in the film and she’ll be seen playing a role of a free-spirited girl. More details are awaited.
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
- Rakul excited about her Bollywood comeback
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you