Bengali actress Mishti Chakraborty made her Tollywood debut with Nithiin’s Chinnadana Nee Kosam in 2014. Since then, Mishti has acted in three Telugu movies, Columbus and the under production Sarabha and Soggadu, the remake of Bollywood’s hit adult comedy, Hunterrr.
In her latest interview, Mishti revealed that she is putting in a lot of effort to improve her Telugu. In fact, Mishti doesn’t even require prompting while delivering her dialogues on the sets. It is heartening to see more and more young actresses realising the importance of learning the language they are working in.
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand
- Dandupalyam director in talks with Telugu hero?
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh