Bengali actress Mishti Chakraborty made her Tollywood debut with Nithiin’s Chinnadana Nee Kosam in 2014. Since then, Mishti has acted in three Telugu movies, Columbus and the under production Sarabha and Soggadu, the remake of Bollywood’s hit adult comedy, Hunterrr.
In her latest interview, Mishti revealed that she is putting in a lot of effort to improve her Telugu. In fact, Mishti doesn’t even require prompting while delivering her dialogues on the sets. It is heartening to see more and more young actresses realising the importance of learning the language they are working in.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock