Bengali actress Mishti Chakraborty made her Tollywood debut with Nithiin’s Chinnadana Nee Kosam in 2014. Since then, Mishti has acted in three Telugu movies, Columbus and the under production Sarabha and Soggadu, the remake of Bollywood’s hit adult comedy, Hunterrr.
In her latest interview, Mishti revealed that she is putting in a lot of effort to improve her Telugu. In fact, Mishti doesn’t even require prompting while delivering her dialogues on the sets. It is heartening to see more and more young actresses realising the importance of learning the language they are working in.
- I’m Not Entering Politics : Prakash Raj
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US
- Disha Patani excited to shoot for Sangamithra
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati