Bengali actress Mishti Chakraborty made her Tollywood debut with Nithiin’s Chinnadana Nee Kosam in 2014. Since then, Mishti has acted in three Telugu movies, Columbus and the under production Sarabha and Soggadu, the remake of Bollywood’s hit adult comedy, Hunterrr.
In her latest interview, Mishti revealed that she is putting in a lot of effort to improve her Telugu. In fact, Mishti doesn’t even require prompting while delivering her dialogues on the sets. It is heartening to see more and more young actresses realising the importance of learning the language they are working in.
- Tanya Hope Signs Her Next In Telugu
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
Articles that might interest you