Ram is currently working on Hello Guru Prema Kosame, a romantic entertainer being produced by Dil Raju and direcred by Trinadh Rao Nakkina. Ram’s Vunnadi Okate Zindagi co-star Anupama Parameswaran’s is the leading lady in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Bengaluru actress Pranitha Subhash, who was last seen in Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam, has been roped in to play a crucial role in Ram’s HGPK. Apparently, Pranitha’s role will be the surprise package in the movie. She will be joining the sets soon.
Versatile artiste Prakash Raj will be essaying an important role in HGPK. Devi Sri Prasad is the film’s music composer. HGPK is scheduled to hit the screens on June 14.
- Mahesh to promote BAN in Vijayawada
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot