The reputed National Film Awards will honour excellence in Stunt Choreography under the feature films section starting from the upcoming 64th National Film Awards in summer next year. The Information and Broadcasting Ministry has reportedly taken a decision in this regard.
It is well-known that Aishwarya R Dhanush, elder daughter of Rajinikanth, had met I&B Minister M Venkaiah Naidu a couple of months ago and submitted a proposal to institute a National Film Award to honour Stunt Coordinators.
Apparently, the I&B Ministry has also decided to introduce the ‘Best Audiography – Location Sound Recordist’ category.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock