The reputed National Film Awards will honour excellence in Stunt Choreography under the feature films section starting from the upcoming 64th National Film Awards in summer next year. The Information and Broadcasting Ministry has reportedly taken a decision in this regard.
It is well-known that Aishwarya R Dhanush, elder daughter of Rajinikanth, had met I&B Minister M Venkaiah Naidu a couple of months ago and submitted a proposal to institute a National Film Award to honour Stunt Coordinators.
Apparently, the I&B Ministry has also decided to introduce the ‘Best Audiography – Location Sound Recordist’ category.
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event on an auspicious day?
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?