A few days ago, Bichagadu hero Vijay Antony released an intriguing teaser of his upcoming movie, Bethaludu. In the teaser, the background score consisted of some vedic chants from the Taittiriya Upanishad. However, a few lines in these chants were tweaked according to the film’s plot.
This hurt vedic scholars who had openly expressed their contempt. Last night, Vijay Antony announced on his Twitter profile that he respects the Sanskrit scholars and that he will correct the vedic chants in the teaser and release a new teaser today at 7 pm.
Bethaludu will release for Diwali and thanks to the stupendous success of Bichagadu, the craze for Bethaludu is quite positive.
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar
- IT sleuths search leading production houses