A few days ago, Bichagadu hero Vijay Antony released an intriguing teaser of his upcoming movie, Bethaludu. In the teaser, the background score consisted of some vedic chants from the Taittiriya Upanishad. However, a few lines in these chants were tweaked according to the film’s plot.
This hurt vedic scholars who had openly expressed their contempt. Last night, Vijay Antony announced on his Twitter profile that he respects the Sanskrit scholars and that he will correct the vedic chants in the teaser and release a new teaser today at 7 pm.
Bethaludu will release for Diwali and thanks to the stupendous success of Bichagadu, the craze for Bethaludu is quite positive.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you