Surya will soon be romancing Anushka and Amala Paul in a new movie. The director is going to be Hari and the story is said to be a police department drama. Anushka and Amala Paul have previously worked together for a film with Vikram.
Surya is riding high on the success of ‘7th Sense’, which has been getting very good collections in Tamil Nadu as well as Andhra Pradesh. More details about this new project would be announced soon.
Amala Paul meanwhile, is eagerly awaiting the release of Naga Chaitanya’s Bezawada.
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
Articles that might interest you