Mahesh Babu, Venkatesh starrer Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is in the last leg of shooting.Samantha and Anjali are playing the lead roles opposite Mahesh Babu and Venkatesh respectively. Currently, the film is being shot in Ramoji Film City. A special set replicating a scenario from Bhadrachalam has been erected at Ramoji Film City for this film. Most part of the film’s shooting will be wrapped up in this schedule and in the first week of December, a song will be shot on Mahesh Babu and Samantha. Srikanth Addala is directing this family entertainer in which Mahesh Babu and Venkatesh will be seen as siblings. Expectations on this film are sky high and Dil Raju, who’s producing the film, is quite confident that the film will be a blockbuster. KV Guhan is the cinematographer and Mickey J Meyer is scoring the music.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?