Mahesh Babu, Venkatesh starrer Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is in the last leg of shooting.Samantha and Anjali are playing the lead roles opposite Mahesh Babu and Venkatesh respectively. Currently, the film is being shot in Ramoji Film City. A special set replicating a scenario from Bhadrachalam has been erected at Ramoji Film City for this film. Most part of the film’s shooting will be wrapped up in this schedule and in the first week of December, a song will be shot on Mahesh Babu and Samantha. Srikanth Addala is directing this family entertainer in which Mahesh Babu and Venkatesh will be seen as siblings. Expectations on this film are sky high and Dil Raju, who’s producing the film, is quite confident that the film will be a blockbuster. KV Guhan is the cinematographer and Mickey J Meyer is scoring the music.
- Valentine’s Day treat from Naa Peru Surya team
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon