‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ has released across the world today. Despite the mixed reception at the Box Office and the heavy rains, the movie has managed to pull in decent crowds. The audio album of DSP, Nagarjuna’s good looks and Veerabhadram’s track record have managed to draw crowds despite the adverse weather conditions.
The movie has been directed by Veerabhadram and the director is confident that mass crowds will enjoy the film over the weekend. The upcoming Diwali festival is also expected to help revenues to a certain extent.
Nagarjuna has produced this movie on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of this movie and Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine.
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
Articles that might interest you