The re-recording work of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ will commence very soon. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of this movie and he is going to start working on this film over the next couple of days. Shooting of this film is largely complete and the makers are aiming for a release in the month of September. The audio album will also be launched in the first week of September.
Nagarjuna and Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the lead actors in this mass action entertainer. Veerabhadram Chowdhary is the director of the film and he has a good track record when it comes to churning out commercial entertainers.
Nagarjuna has produced this film on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments.
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours