The re-recording work of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ will commence very soon. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of this movie and he is going to start working on this film over the next couple of days. Shooting of this film is largely complete and the makers are aiming for a release in the month of September. The audio album will also be launched in the first week of September.
Nagarjuna and Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the lead actors in this mass action entertainer. Veerabhadram Chowdhary is the director of the film and he has a good track record when it comes to churning out commercial entertainers.
Nagarjuna has produced this film on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments.
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
Articles that might interest you