‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is progressing at a good pace. The movie’s shoot is now in the final stages. The film was shot at Chiran Fort yesterday. The film has also been shot extensively at a special set in Hyderabad’s old city.
‘Bhai’ is expected to be a commercial entertainer. Veerabhadram is the director of this movie and he has scored two hits earlier, in the form of ‘Poolarangadu’ and ‘Ahana Pellanta’. He is hoping to score a hat trick with this film.
Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine Devi Sri Prasad is the music director and Sameer Reddy is the cinematographer of this movie.
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
Articles that might interest you