‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is progressing at a good pace. The movie’s shoot is now in the final stages. The film was shot at Chiran Fort yesterday. The film has also been shot extensively at a special set in Hyderabad’s old city.
‘Bhai’ is expected to be a commercial entertainer. Veerabhadram is the director of this movie and he has scored two hits earlier, in the form of ‘Poolarangadu’ and ‘Ahana Pellanta’. He is hoping to score a hat trick with this film.
Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine Devi Sri Prasad is the music director and Sameer Reddy is the cinematographer of this movie.
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
- Katamarayudu’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you