‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s mass entertainer ‘Bhai’ is currently under production. The movie is being shot near Shamshabad. The film was shot at Shamshabad today and shooting will go on at the place tomorrow also.
Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in the movie and Kamna Jethmalani will also be seen in the film. Veerabhadram is the director of the film and Nagarjuna himself is producing the film on Annapurna Studios banner.
Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music for this movie. ‘Bhai’ is expected to hit the screens in the last week of July or first week of August.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you